RAFFLECOPTER WINNERS FROM HAUNTING RELEASE PARTY!
1. e-trilogy of Pulled, Pulled Back, and Pulled Back Again by Danielle Bannister – Jennifer Beck
2. Books # 2&3 of The Possess Saga by J.A. Howell – Kelly Nagy
3. Book #2&3 of The Possess Sage by J.A. Howell – Alisha May
4. ebook of The Lucky Bullett by H.S. Strickland – MaryAnn Brittingham
5. ebooks of Dark Indescretions and Dark Indescretions: Monsters Unleashed by Shakuita Johnson – Fang Tastic
6. ebooks of Dark Indescretions and Dark Indescretions: Monsters Unleashed by Shakuita Johnson – Kristin Dutt
7. Mobster's Angel ebook Smashwords coupon – Sara Archibald
8. Mobster's Girl ebook Smashwords Coupon – Amy Christine Shannon
9. Pack of Bookmarks donated by Hush Hush Revealings – Rachel Ritari
10. Swag + Signed paperback of Soul Survivor by Michelle N. Files – Danyale Thompson
11. ecopy of Whispers and Wishes + Spirits and Spells by Hollie Westring – Jesk Krita
12. Swag Pack by Hollie Westring (U.S. only) – Brandy DM LovesBooks
13. ecopy of Whispers and Wishes + Spirits and Spells by Hollie Westring – Nicole Potter
14. ebook of choice by Carlyle Labuschagne – Melanie Pollnow McClure
15. ebook of Master for Tonight by Elaine Barris – Mary Alcala
16. ebook of choice by Carlyle Labuschagne – Tabby Thompson
17. Swag from Michelle N. Files – Missy Ellis
Message me with your email address so I can pass it on to the author who donated your prize. Please mention what you won in the email so I can keep it all straight. Thanks so much and congrats to all the winners!
I'm still pulling winners for the rafflecopter giveaway, but here are the winners from last night's event AND the Kindle giveaway. All winners were randomly chosen via Random Line Picker. Thanks to everyone who participated!!
1. $5 Amazon Gift Card for Damon Caption this:
2. Autographed paperback of Craving and Haunting for Butt Rays Caption This
Shawna Mullenix Ortega
3. $5 Gift Card + Swag donated by Jenna Galicki
4. Swag Pack for Bingo
Miranda Brand & Jessica Sawa
5. Autographed copy of Haunting Pre-party contest
Amy Bavier Bartley
6. Swag Pack for Show Me Some Hotties
7. Ecopy of Haunting + signed book mark for Word Go
Antoinette Michelle & Tabby Thompson
8. ebook of choice up to $2.99 donated by Stephanie’s Book Reports
9. ecopy of Stronger by Becki Branned + signed bookmark
Nicole Potter & Charmaine Panteli
10. Ecopy of Tattered Hearts Collection: Cole & Abi’s Story + $5 Gift Card by Quira Quin
GRAND PRIZE KINDLE HD!!!!!!
According to Random Line Picker the winner is Kat Lawson!!!
Congrats to all the winners!!!
Be sure to message me with email and/or mailing addresses depending on what you've won. Also, try to mention what you've won, just so I can keep it straight in each email. Thanks again to everyone who participated and donated prized!
These are the winners from my takeover of Red Coat PR Summers Nights event!
Kristin Dutt wins the Kindle entry from "Show my some hot vamps."
2 swag packs for liking my FB page go to Sarah Beaver and Kelly Nagy
Ecopy of Craving and Haunting for telling me some random facts about you goes to Hayley Smith
I chose 2 caption this winners because there were so many awesome ones to choose from. So the two $5 Amazon gift cards go to Maria Allen and Kimberly Reid Chidsey.
Autographed paperback of Craving for signing up for my newsletter goes to Jamie Rushly.
Congrats to the winners and thanks again to everyone who participated! Winners send me a message through my author page or contact me through the contact page on this blog. Thanks!
Haunting is available NOW!! That's right, I couldn't help myself and I hit publish two days early. Remember to send me your order confirmations so you can be entered into the Kindle giveaway!!
Here are the links:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1tb8l40
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1khbuwF
All Romance ebooks: http://bit.ly/1utnb7z
Rafflecopter giveaway open until 11:59pm July 29, 2014!
The New Reveal!!
Sabine Crowley is adjusting well to her new life at Willow Creek Manor with Remy by her side. That is, until she finds out some devastating news from Bastian. Has Remy been lying all along about his feelings for her? Had she been a fool to believe he could really love her?
Remy has been accused of trying to leave Sabine, Bastian, and Willow Creek Manor behind. He’s been locked up and drained to the point that he has no memory of why he is there or what has happened since just after Sabine officially became “his”.
Not being paired with a vampire has put Sabine into quite the predicament. Luckily for her, she’s managed to make a couple of powerful allies who are more than willing to help her out anyway they can. It’s up to Sabine to figure out the truth about Remy and how the secret of Willow Creek can help or hinder her quest to be free.
Haunting pre-order on iBooks: http://bit.ly/1jpIWLq
Welcome to Willow Creek. People are happy, crime is practically nonexistent, life is good…unless you’re Sabine Crowley, who has been chosen to be the next blood bag for the vampire lord who has protected the town from otherworldly creatures for 200 years.
Sabine has big dreams for her life, and none of them include becoming a vampire’s concubine. On her 18th birthday, she seeks solitude to process the cruel turn her destiny has taken. As she sits alone in Cleary Park, a sexy stranger approaches her. He’s tall, mysterious, handsome, and a complete jerk. He soon reveals himself to be a vampire and she’s terrified of him and her strange attraction to him. She wants to get as far away from him as possible, yet finds herself wondering if she’ll see him again.
Remy, the cocky newcomer vampire, has been summoned by his maker, Bastian, to take his place beside him in the hierarchy of vampires inhabiting Willow Creek. He’s none too thrilled to be stuck in a boring little town in the middle of nowhere where he’ll have to feed exclusively from the girl he’s been paired with. He’s repulsed by the whole situation.
When Sabine tries to run away from her fate, Remy is forced to follow and bring her back. They’re unwillingly thrust into each other’s lives and reluctantly find an undeniable attraction between themselves. Will they ever look past their contempt for one another and act on their urges? Or are they destined to hate each other forever?
Links for Craving:
First three chapters and prologue are available on my site! Check it out before you one-click! www.authorstephaniesummers.
All Romance ebooks: http://bit.ly/UCRQiF
So what can I say? I'm a self-published author who never considered writing a novel until after I was 30 years old. I decided to give it a shot, and, to my surprise, people actually liked my story! I have a couple other stories I'm working on and a ton of other ideas for future works. You'll soon figure out that I'm a little bit sarcastic (okay, a lot sarcastic), I curse way more than I should, and I like to laugh just about as much as I like to bitch about things that annoy me. That's me in a nutshell.
Stephanie Summers is a paranormal and contemporary romance author. She recently graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in accounting, though writing is her true passion. Stephanie seemed to always have a story or two or ten running around in her mind. At the ripe old age of 30, she finally decided it was time to put aside the thought that she didn't have what it took to write a novel and began writing her first story.
She has since began and finished a paranormal romance, Craving (Book #1 of The Willow Creek Vampires Series). The second installment of The Willow Creek Vampires Series, Haunting, will be released. Her short story, Love Forgotten, was chosen to be published in Stardust: A Futuristic Romance Collection. Her contemporary rock star romance, Take Me On, is scheduled to be released .
Sign up for my mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/PWB0P
Check out my website here: www.authorstephaniesummers.com
Like my Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/
Follow me on twitter here: www.twitter.com/
Wanna join my street team? Come join in the fun here: https://www.facebook.com/